Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Sales Leader
At KISI, we are redefining disruption. Our innovative approach to cloud access management has allowed individuals and businesses to revolutionize how they share, manage, and access spaces.
KISI is growing fast and this is why we are looking for a dynamic, experienced and ambitious sales executive to help us evangelize KISI and close game-changing deals. We are looking for a track record of proven success with at least 2-7 years in enterprise software sales focused on enterprise software or related segments.
Your role will be setting up the infrastructure to sell office automation on a large scale to C-level buyers (IT and LOB) in National accounts. As a successful candidate you are a creative, energetic, self-starter who understands the sales process. You know how to sell innovation and disruption through customer vision expansion and can drive deals forward to compress decision cycles. You love understanding a product in depth and are passionate about communicating its value to CIOs and CTOs of Fortune 500 companies. Always hunting for new opportunities, you must be able to close net new accounts while maintaining existing accounts.
- Present a thorough sales plan within first 60 days
- Meet with CIOs, IT executives, LOB executives, and other key stakeholders
- Close both net new accounts and existing accounts
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Evangelize Cloud Access Management, Enterprise 2.0, and the KISI model
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- 2-7 years experience in Enterprise Software sales
- 2 years prior successful sales in ECM, Cloud, or SaaS Extensive prior customer relationships with CIOs
- Ability to simply articulate intricate cloud technologies
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts
- Existing CIO relationships and ability to develop C-level relationships within Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience selling ECM/SaaS/Cloud technologies to both lines of business and IT leaders
- Passion for cloud technologies
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Bernhard Mehl (firstname.lastname@example.org)