Salto electronic wireless Access Control
From its inception in 2001, SALTO was created with one objective: to devise a world-class access control system that was simple to use and extremely efficient, giving users the ability to control all their access needs and secure all their doors without complex and expensive wiring. Such a solution had to be simple to install and set up, cost-effective, reliable, complete and future-proof. What resulted was our pioneering SVN platform -- the first stand-alone, battery-powered electronic locks for access control.
JustIN Mobile main features and benefits:
- Completely compatible with the SALTO XS4 escutcheon and wall reader range.
- Computer managed through SALTO ProAccess SPACE management software.
- User Friendly:
- End user decides how to receive a key: as a JustIN Mobile digital key or as a physical key card.
- Allows access rights extension or access rights changes instantly and remotely.
- Works on both iOS and Android smartphone devices.
- Give the possibility to the users to receive their key online, anytime and anywhere.
- Smartphone authentication technology for verifying a mobile user’s identity: PIN / Fingerprint.
- AES 128 bit communication and secure opening procedure with key received securely encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
- Instant key updates or key cancellations.
- Real-time access right changes, audit trails, and blacklisting of lost keys.
- For a higher security level, no information is stored in the SALTO JustIN Cloud. SALTO JustIN Cloud is used only as a bridge between SALTO ProAccess SPACE software and the JustIN Mobile app.
Providing a safe and convenient environment for employees, visitors and external staff:
- Efficiently use the natural movements of different groups of users within and across the individual areas of the facility, such as reception areas, production areas, parking areas, individual offices, floors, or buildings, to maximize security in an unobtrusive way.
- Protect against theft by using the SALTO platform (SVN + Wireless + mobile) to extend security and audit trail information to access points throughout your facility's security system: from office doors to data cabinets to parking gates, including remote sites.
- Optimize the use of individual areas of the facility by flexibly changing access plans easily to permit the individual programming of certain installations for conferences and special events.
- Efficient handling of high traffic shift changes. Reliable RFID technology means credentials are read quickly and seamlessly so entry/exit bottlenecks are avoided.
- Seamless integration with Physical Security Information Management Systems (PSIM) and building management systems makes it easy for the facility owner to add SALTO security to existing systems.
SALTO Rebrands Its Cloud-Based Wireless Locking Solution As SALTO KS, Keys as a Service
Evolution based on technology
The inputs for this rebrand have come from a variety of sources including valuable customer feedback, partners and installer. Real market feedback has been extremely helpful, especially for incremental product improvements.
Another important source of input has been the progress in advanced cloud technologies. “The cloud is here and once again SALTO is innovating security solutions by delivering – and continuously improving – our access control product to end users directly from the cloud,” says SALTO Chief Marketing and Sales Officer Marc Handels. “As a result of years of customer feedback from Clay by SALTO users and technological advancements in cloud computing, we’ve upgraded to a winning product in SALTO KS and the ability to deliver access control via Keys as a Service.”
Incorporating SALTO’s proven reliability and stability in cloud-based access control, SALTO KS offers a solution, which is specially embraced for retail, is looking for with vastly better functionality and performance than is possible with a traditional solution. SALTO KS provides a flexible access control management system that requires no software installation or the added expense of a fully-wired electronic product. All that is needed is an online device with an Internet connection. Providing end users with cloud-based SALTO KS Keys as a Service reduces cost and almost eliminates the need for maintenance. SALTO KS cloud-based access control also provides flexibility, scalability, reliability, and the ability to manage access control from any Internet platform.
Insights - Based on strong experience across the globe
As a rebranding – and an upgrade – SALTO KS Keys as a Service enjoys the stability of SALTO’s strong brand and existing customer base. SALTO KS already includes more than 2,000 projects in five continents. A great variety of projects have been accomplished including small businesses like dentist offices, larger shared office spaces, and a chain of greengrocer stores.
SALTO KS Keys as a Service has also already been successfully integrated with market leaders to offer a comprehensive security solution within connected services. A partnership between Panasonic Cameramanager and SALTO is the first example of integration between a state-of the-art cloud CCTV company and the SALTO KS cloud-based access control .
Just as SALTO’s SVN data-on-card system revolutionized the access control world, Keys as a Service reinforces SALTO’s foundation of innovation. Having revolutionized access control around the world in sectors where security is critical and pioneered market developments since the launching of SVN, SALTO Systems continues to spearhead
innovation in the access control market by launching SALTO KS ‘Keys as a Service’ – the most advanced and recognised cloud locking solution on the access control market.
“The phrase Keys as a Service combines SALTO’s strong innovation in the access control market with the essence of cloud-computing,” says Handels. “The word ‘keys’ is a recall to SALTO’s foundation of innovation, just as our SVN data-on-card system revolutionized the industry. The phrase ‘as a service’ is the essence of cloud computing referring to an increasing number of services that are delivered over the Internet rather than provided locally or on-site.”
The new attractive design and function of SALTO KS has empowered SALTO as never before to deliver a cutting-edge and user-friendly cloud access control solution.