With the Kisi and Nexudus integration, you can map memberships to levels of Kisi access. This is how you can control which members can access which doors.
The Kisi - Nexudus integration has seamless onboarding of new paid members and seamless offboarding of old members when they have cancelled.
It has relieved admins from having to buy access cards, make cards, meet with each member to distribute them, and collect the cards when the members have cancelled.
Access cards also can be shared with non members, they can get lost, or forgotten at home. They are a pain. You can restrict KISI to each members device.
It enhances the member experience. They like that they have a "cool" app to get in door.
With Nexudus connected to Kisi, you can specifically:
- Connect your memberships to keys to your space
- Ensure keys are instantly revoked when a memership is cancelled
- Create new membership tiers based on time they can access your space
- Allow members to access multiple locations from one application
- Automate the onboarding and offboarding process of all your members
What makes Nexudus unique
- White-labelling is a big part of what spaces value about the tool, specially more corporate operators where having their own brand throughout the system is critical. People sometimes call Nexudus the Android of the coworking management tools while other providers are more like the iOS. Nexudus may not be the prettiest but you can hack around every part and configure pretty much anything so, when it comes to connect it to other services and make it look and behave the way you want, we really stand out.
- There is also an ecosystem of coworking apps. For members, to install outside the rooms in tablets, to accept and register visitors, members and event attendees. Also connections with a lot of the key services, like access control, wifi management, printing and accounting are built right in and really comprehensive API to extend the system beyond that.
- Payment automation is critical to most spaces, including ancillary charges like printing, bookings and F/B used during the month and considering any credits made available to members. We have now a relation with over 100 payment providers in over 40 countries, including Direct Debit in the whole of Europe and ACH in the US and parts of Canada, which considerably drop the transaction costs.
Kisi conducts a brief review of apps in our Integrations Directory and does not endorse or certify these apps.