Work with Kisi as an installer or integrator
Chose how you want to work with Kisi. Either spec Kisi into your projects or receive installation jobs from Kisi HQ.
- Conduct pre-sale site visits
- Install Kisi in new clients’ offices
- Get project information directly from Kisi
- No need to sell or support software
- Earn on parts and labor from installation
Spec Kisi Into a Project
- Specify Kisi in consultant, architect, and developer proposals
- Specify infrastructure needs
- Communicate benefits of Kisi to client
Actively Sell Kisi
- Promote Kisi to your own clients
- Specify Kisi in project proposals
- Earn revenue on software (recurring), hardware, labor, and parts
Earn money installing or specifying Kisi
As an installer, you only earn money on time & labor. As a partner, you earn on all facets of the sale.
Kisi Hardware + Locks
Time & Labor
Benefits of working with Kisi
Earn revenue and sell sleek access control. For architects, consultants, locksmiths and everyone in between.
Commercial access control made simple.
Designed for modern businesses, Kisi is simple to install, provides seamless scalability for provisioning keys, and hands-off maintenance for your front door security system. Work more efficiently with the power of Kisi controlling your locks.
Who we work with
From architects to locksmiths and everyone in between.
Designers + Architects
Locksmiths + Installers
Next steps to becomming a Kisi partner
As an installer or prospective partner, get started by either reading docs or telling us about your first project.